Last updated November 15, 2023
Welcome to Kristensen & Smith!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Kristensen & Smith’s Website, located at https://www.kristensen-smith.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Kristensen & Smith if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada.
License: Unless otherwise stated, Kristensen & Smith and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Kristensen & Smith. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Kristensen & Smith for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Kristensen & Smith
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Kristensen & Smith
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Kristensen & Smith
- Redistribute content from Kristensen & Smith
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Kristensen & Smith does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Kristensen & Smith, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Kristensen & Smith shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Kristensen & Smith reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
Purchases and Payment:
- We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site.
- Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
- All payments shall be in Canadian dollars.
Returns and Refunds:
- All sales are final. Given the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity that is not lawfully available for use.
- You are responsible for all actions taken under your account.
- For any dispute you have with Kristensen & Smith, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute informally. If Kristensen & Smith has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy through arbitration in Kitchener, Canada.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Canada for the resolution of any disputes.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519-590-1028.
[Business Address: 124 Tupper Crescent Suite 207, Kitchener ON N2B 2X9, Canada]